Hyperacidity is also known as indigestion or acidity reflux
Today we will tell you how you can cure hyperacidity without any medicine and how you can convert hyper acidity stage into the normal stage but before that, you have to know about some basic things and if you know about them and if you change some food then you can fix this problem of yours whenever you take medicine to cure hyperacidity. So medicine gives you temporary relief but cannot give permanent relief. Only you can cure your hyperacidity by correcting your diet.
What is hyperacidity?
Let us now know why hyperacidity occurs whenever we eat food and when food enters the stomach, a very dangerous acid is released, which is called hydrochloric acid, the work of this acid is to digest food and it Acid has the power to melt your bone. Now this question must be coming to your mind when this acid is so dangerous, then why does it not harm our stomach because our stomach creates a substance called alkaline to protect itself from this dangerous acid? Perth of liquid builds up around itself and whenever we eat something which is difficult to digest the number of hydrochloride increases in our stomach. Then some parts of this acid come into our food pipe and only then do we get a burning sensation in our chest and then we get the problem of hyperacidity.
If hyperacidity persists for a long time, then a disease like esophagitis, Barretts, esophagus, and esophageal cancer.
What are the symptoms of hyperacidity?
- Heartburn If you feel a burning sensation in the chest, then understand that there may be acidity
- Chest pain If you have chest pain then this can also be the cause of acidity.
- Difficulty swallowing. If you are having problems in eating and drinking, then this can also be the cause of acidity.
- Regurgitation If you have food or liquid coming up from your stomach after eating, then it can also be acidity.
- Nausea If you are feeling nauseous then it could also be acidity.
- Bloating If you are feeling bloating then it can also be acidity
- belching If you are getting sour and sweet belching in a strange way after eating food, then it can also be acidity.
what is the cause of hyperacidity?
- Overeating or eating large meals Many times it happens that we like the taste of some food very much and for this reason, we eat too much and then we get acidity.
- Eating fatty or spicy food Everyone likes to eat fatty and spicy food and due to continuous consumption of this fatty and spicy food, we have to face acidity.
- Drinking alcohol or caffeine Nowadays, the consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a common thing, people take alcohol and caffeine with great enthusiasm, but when it becomes addictive and gets involved in our daily routine, then it becomes the cause of problems like hyperacidity.
- Smoking has become a fashion in today’s culture, but this fashion gives you a problem like hyperacidity as a gift.
- Certain medications, aspirin and ibuprofen Medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen also cause hyperacidity.
- Hormonal change during pregnancy When a woman is pregnant then she has to face hyperacidity problems
- Obesity is a common problem in today’s time but due to obesity, you may have to face hyperacidity.
- hiatal hernia In this condition, part of the stomach enters the chest.
Treatment for hyperacidity.
To cure hyperacidity, you have to make lifestyle changes like eating less food, avoiding fried foods, staying away from alcohol and smoking, losing weight if needed, and avoiding trigger foods. Using over-the-counter or prescription medicines such as antacids, h2 blockers, and proton pump inhibitors to help reduce stomach acid production.
If you are constantly struggling with hyperacidity, then definitely see your doctor because if it is not treated on time, it can lead to some dangerous diseases like; esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus), Barrett’s esophagus (a condition that increases the risk of esophageal cancer), and respiratory problem.